Today, hubby and I enjoyed a delicious lunch at our favorite Mexican place and stopped by a local chocolate shop to pick up another - best caramel apple in the world. Truly, they make the BEST caramel, chocolate covered apples I've ever had! As we were driving home I noticed some commotion in the front lot of the McD's and upon closer inspection noticed they were dachshund puppies. I told hubby we should stop and look! So he agreed and we pulled in and found ourselves looking at some of the cutest dachshund puppies we had ever seen.
We are pleased to formally introduce you all to the newest member of our family! He is 12 weeks old and is already giving us a run for the money in the potty training area!
Meet Cole!


And of course I can't leave off my babies who's world was rocked a little bit this afternoon by the addition of another male to the house. At least there is no more hissing going on right now but Cole doesn't really seem to interested in 'the girls'. :)
The sweetest cat in the world, Baby Bell:

And the drama queen herself, Gracie: