She is starting to smile a little bit. For the first time today she smiled early afternoon and by sheer miracle I captured it on film. It's a small smile - but I'll take it - enjoy!
Thursday, August 6, 2009
7 weeks today
I can't believe Sasha is 7 weeks today! The last 4 days with our baby have been very different from others. She has been a happy baby!!! Sure, we've had fussing, but nothing compared to the relentless hours of crying. She's even been alert and active the last 3 evenings which has been unheard of!!! The only thing different I have done is put her in a front carrier on me for a few hours in the afternoon. She really likes the carrier!! I have read that a carried baby is a happy baby so maybe this along with the medicine is giving Sasha the comfort she needs!!!!
She is starting to smile a little bit. For the first time today she smiled early afternoon and by sheer miracle I captured it on film. It's a small smile - but I'll take it - enjoy!
She is starting to smile a little bit. For the first time today she smiled early afternoon and by sheer miracle I captured it on film. It's a small smile - but I'll take it - enjoy!
